Rep. Eshoo on Wars
We have spent $6.3 trillion towards wars since 2000. Our failed foreign policy must end and we must get our brothers and sisters out of harm’s way by withdrawing America from ongoing conflicts.
Here is a contrast of two Democrats, Rishi Kumar and Rep. Anna Eshoo
Rep. Anna Eshoo has supported the following U.S wars: Libya (2011), Afghanistan (2003), War on Terror (2001), Balkan Wars, Somalia (1995). Rep. Anna Eshoo recently voted YES to approve a $738 billion military budget, a whopping $130 billion increase in the last 3 years. But 40 House Democrats voted NO to this increase. I would do the same.
Not All Democrats are the same. As your congressman…
- I will NOT support regime change wars. Bringing America to the brink of war is not necessary considering the challenges we face here throughout America’s communities. That’s why it’s so important , now more than ever, for our country that we stand together for peace now.
- I will seek to limit the Presidential use of force without congressional approval.
- I would not support increases in the military budget when we have crucial domestic challenges that need to be addressed.
- I will maintain a stance of keeping Americans safe, out of war, and putting the money to work in America.
- I will vote to block any federal funding for military action taken for wars without congressional approval.
RISHI BRINGS A NEW VISION
Isn’t it time someone brought a new vision, a new way?
Isn’t it time our tax payer dollars are better spent at home and we prioritize the needs of our country?